About the Firm
Established Clarksville Attorney Handles Clients’ Legal Needs
Tennessee firm advises on injury, estate, bankruptcy and property matters
When you have a legal concern, you deserve an experienced attorney who will consider your specific needs and work tirelessly to achieve your goals. At my firm, Eric M. Bittner Attorney at Law, I have provided effective, personalized counsel to clients in Middle Tennessee from my Clarksville office for more than 20 years. I assist residents and businesses in many practice areas, including personal injury litigation, estate planning, bankruptcy, and real estate law. Whatever type of issue you have, I take the time to gather the necessary information and design a personalized strategy to meet your goals. Whether you need assistance with a will, a family law matter, or some other type of legal challenge, I respond promptly to calls, meet deadlines and deal effectively with any unexpected issues that arise.
Skillful lawyer delivers quality service at affordable rates
I am both an advocate and an adviser for the individuals, families and businesses I represent. When you hire me, you are getting skilled and experienced legal counsel from an attorney who is:
- Responsive to your needs — My firm is dedicated to giving you and every client personalized attention so that you can feel confident in the decisions that you make.
- Considerate of your finances — No matter what type of assistance you need, I strive to ease your financial burden by offering affordable fees and avoiding unnecessary legal proceedings.
- Loyal to every client — I care about the success and well-being of my clients and guide them through the legal process in a professional manner. At every stage, my firm works to reduce the stress and uncertainty that you may be experiencing.
This commitment to high-quality representation and service has helped my firm earn a strong reputation in the community and among colleagues: I have earned an AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rating by Martindale-Hubbell®
, a recognition of my legal ability and ethics by attorneys familiar with my work.
Areas of Practice
Dedicated advocate uses a hands-on approach to resolve special concerns
Since 1999, my firm has represented clients successfully in a range of legal practice areas:
- Bankruptcy — Help is available if you have debt problems that you cannot manage. I guide clients through Chapter 7 or 13 bankruptcy proceedings so that they can stop harassment from creditors.
- Real estate — For residential and commercial real estate transactions, my firm handles key legal requirements and protects your property rights.
- Personal injury — I represent personal injury victims who have been hurt in auto accidents, falls and other harmful incidents. I build a comprehensive case to obtain fair compensation through a settlement or at trial.
- Probate, wills and trusts — When advising on wills, trusts and probate matters, I outline your options for preserving your assets, distributing your property and enforcing the wishes of a deceased loved one.
- Family law — For family law concerns such as divorce and custody issues, I combine effective counsel with compassionate guidance so that you and your loved ones can overcome your difficulties and move ahead.
No matter what type of assistance you seek, I am dedicated to providing whatever legal support is necessary to obtain the best possible result.
Contact a proven Tennessee attorney to schedule an appointment
Eric M. Bittner Attorney at Law assists Middle Tennessee residents as well as clients who have a property or business interest in this area. Please call 931-648-1234 or contact me online
to schedule an appointment at my office in Clarksville.